Saturday, November 12, 2011

Louisville Trip!

I was in Louisville for 4 days for a conference. I so looked forward to this trip. I had lots of things planned to try to see as many people as possible. Josh couldn't come because of our responsibilities at home and he was sick the whole time I was gone. I hated not being home with him. But I had a great time with my awesome friends. Miss them tons!
When I got into town on Tuesday, I met Diana for dinner and we had a great time. I absolutely love spending time with and talking to her. She is an amazing friend. And she's also getting ready to welcome baby Charlotte Hope around Thanksgiving!! Adorable right?

I spent every night at heather and franks. my home away from home. Always love being with them.

Wednesday after the conference, Amber, Harrison and I went shopping, had dinner and spent time together. It was fun. Love that girl and her boy! Miss her like crazy!
Thursday.....the CAFE!!! SInce we started planning the conference, Gina, Amber and I started planning for the cafe. It's our place. Where we have celebrated everything and just LOVE! So we went with some other friends of ours and thoroughly enjoyed it! That evening I took some pictures of Gina and her boys. Then Amber came over and we had some fun girl time while Lucas and Harrison played. Love these girls so much!!! Later, I went to Girls Christmas at the Spaghetti FActory. The original mary hurst girls (minus Chris & Sara who are in NY and Colorado now). We had dinner, did our predictions and exchanged gifts). Such a great time. Miss seeing these girls.

I finished up the trip with lunch with my fantastic friend Paula. We ate at Whole Foods (one of our fav places!). It was so great to catch up. I miss being neighbors with her and Adam and spending time knitting and with our pups!

A Great trip, loved spending time with everyone. Was ready to get home to my Lovey though, who thankfully was feeling so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment