Saturday I had the lovely opportunity to go on the Bardstown Dinner Train with my mom, sister and my moms homemakers club. It was such a treat! The train ride lasted a couple of hours and the scenery was beautiful. We were served a delicious salad, our entree (mine was fish) and a fabulous dessert (apple crisp for me!). We took lots of pics. Unfortunately, all of the ones that have all 3 of us are on my mommas camera and I don't have them yet. But here are a few of sister and I for your viewing pleasure.


And the amazing food!


It was such a fun day. I really love spending time with my family. My sister and I are incredibly blessed to have married such amazing guys who truly complete our family. The times that we are all together are so fun. But it is also so important to continually grow in your relationships with your family members. Spending time together without our loves is just as important. Even though they both make everything better! (Love Husband and Bobby!)
Yum! That food looks good! Sounds like a fun day!
ReplyDelete