We went to Lexington to spend some time with Grandad. I love seeing him. He has the best stories and gives great hugs. We also watched the Christmas Parade in Lex. Sisters band (MMMB) was in it and was rockin' of course. As were her and Lori's costumes! It was FREEZING cold. And..the first parade I've been to in a while where they threw candy to the crowd. I tried to get mom to get in there and get some but for whatever reason, she didn't want to take any from the kids. :)


We also finished painting all the rooms at the farmhouse! josh and Dad tore out the last chimney. Our next task is another light sanding on the floors, staining and finishing. Woohoo! We put up the Christmas tree. Visited with my Papa and Uncle Wayne. It was a grand time. Oh and we also did something else very special. It gets its own blog post. :)
FAB U LOUS!
ReplyDelete