Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I love everything about it. The colors, the smells, being with family. Really reflecting on what being thankful means and listing what i am truly thankful for. I am most thankful for Jesus Christ who showed me mercy and grace. I am so thankful that He is my Savior and provides me with hope, joy and love. All blessings come from Him. On that list of blessings includes my amazing family. I have the best husband in the world. We have the best time together. My parents and sister (and bobby!) give me so much love and support. I can't imagine anything without these people. They are my world. I am also so thankful for my "extended" family. Sandy, Grandad, Jonathan, Kristina......all of my fabulous aunts, uncles and cousins. I truly have a fun, original family that I love dearly! I do wish that I could see them more.....instead they're spread across a lot of miles. Despite being a long list....here are some of the few things that make me appreciate each day.....my friends, having a job, having a home, having the physical, mental and emotional ability to start and get through each day, my health, my experiences, my pups.....the list is long. At our dinner table this Thanksgiving, the most my mom, sister and I could get out was...."thankful for you all".....we are definitely our Mothers children! Josh and Dad...though touched I'm sure... :) were able to verbalize their thanksgivings. But that's our sweet family. We had a delicious meal....and missed Bobby...he was sickly. It was great to spend time with my favorites though. Mom and I went for a very brisk and chilly walk in Eubank Park!


Josh was super excited to dig in!

Sadly, we didn't take as many photos as we would have liked. But a great time was had by all! Nothing like being with family!
No comments:
Post a Comment