Well...the bug gave me a day off and then decided to hit me again today. Boo. Josh, being the awesome husband he is, kept us stocked up on gatorade, chicken noodle soup and Red Boxes! We actually had a really restful weekend. We played lots of cards and watched 5 movies! Some were real interesting. We watched the Blindside...oddly enough the movie I left early in when I got a horrible virus during the movie....(thanks to Josh, that I passed on to his mom...whoops!). It was good. Then we watched The Road....very odd but interesting movie. We watched Good Hair, a documentary by Chris Rock, The Bounty Hunter and Valentine's Day. Oh and he made me some mashed potatoes for dinner. So yum! That was about it for our weekend. Looking forward to a new week, hopefully feeling much better tomorrow and reeealllly hoping that I don't end up passing this virus on to the hubs.
Can't forget....wishing one of my greatest friends, Gina a very happy birthday today! She's on the beach with her family. Lucky! Here's one of my favorite pics of us. Happy Birthday G!!

Special prayer request....please say a prayer for my Papaw. He is in the hospital right now. Hopefully he'll be out soon and be as good as new!
No comments:
Post a Comment