Looking through some of our old photos we happened to come across an album that was Christmas 2008. What did we find? Other than the joys of celebrating Christs birth with our families, we found our future home! Way back then before it was ever for sale or we even considered it an option, we had taken photos of our mini farm! Here's an idea of what it'll look like in the winter! Although I don't know that we'll have a big garden spot like this photo.
We think it's so cool that this has been the plan for us the whole time and we just didn't know it. Makes it that much more exciting to know that this is where we are supposed to be and that things will fall into place in the right timing. We're very thankful for that. Seeing these photos reminds me that I am definitely ready for some fall weather. Hoodies, bonfires, fluffy socks. Fun times. I love all the seasons. Anywho.... a new work week. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment