Little Lucas, sweet boy of our friends Gina and Dan turned a year old on July 3rd. He is just the sweetest thing and has the best smile. They gave him a fabulous first birthday party complete with his own cake that he just LOVED. Happy 1st Birthday Lucas!
Pirate Harrison celebrated his 3rd birthday all decked out in his pirate gear. He's about the cutest lil pirate I ever did see! Amber & Tarik had a aaaarrggghhh-solutely great party! Check out this big boy!
Oh and I got 4 inches cut off of my hair. I don't know why I always make these "spur of the moment" decisions with my hair. But I did and I have to admit, it's a A LOT cooler.
Our pool motor died this week. That was a bummer. It was very green. Thankfully, my handy man husband installed a new one and it's sparkly clean again! Yay! Definitely don't want a green pool while we're trying to sell the house. Josh just recently read a book and passed it along to me. It's called The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. The book thus far is amazing. I'm not finished yet but we both encourage anyone to read it. It has great life lessons in it and is very powerful. This is pretty much what we've been up to. Celebrations, reading and catching up on the last season of LOST.
A friend at work surprised me with this gift as a congratulations on our "country home". I love it. She suggested hanging it on a tree and i thought that was a great idea.
Oh and if you're wondering what the puppers have been up to...here they are in their normal state. Cheyenne sneaking off to the closet for some alone time and Coty sleeping....well...anywhere he can.
No comments:
Post a Comment