We traveled back home this weekend to celebrate Sister's 30th birthday, but because of the snow, her and Bobby didn't make it in. :( We did have a great weekend though. It only would have been better if they were there! Mom and I had a big day Saturday sledding, 4 wheeling and we made some yummy snow cream. Had a looong nap and it was fabulous! Then we all played Yahtzee. I love that game. Sunday we had the neighbor kids over and we all spent the day in the snow again. Poor Josh has had some congestion and a bad cough so he didn't get to partake in the fun but I think he was alright cuddled up in the warm house with the pups, napping and watching tv. :) Always find myself wishing the weekends were longer! Took just a few pics of how beautiful everything was with all the snow. Check out the sky......you just don't see that beauty everywhere!

And this shot reminds me of just how peaceful it is back home. It does a heart good!
No comments:
Post a Comment