Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ang's Ramblings...

The sunshine today was amazing!! Josh and I had a great time rocking out to tunes in the car with the sunroof down. We had a yummy lunch at Red Lobster, shopped and went to the grocery. A fabulous day!


Funny how a change in weather can affect your mood and remind you of the things you do when the weather is similar. It really made me miss my Auburn friends and it totally stinks that I haven't seen Kendra and Mary Beth since August. So the three of us decided to start brainstorming and think of a trip to be able to spend some time together. For something that has virtually no plans yet, I'm totally psyched!! Weather like this also makes me wish that I worked in the school system. If I had summers off, I think I would spend the time very wisely! First, it would be fun since Josh is off. I think I would try to spending time with all my fabulous friends who don't live so close to me. That would be awesome. I would finally paint our rain barrels. I would spend more time on the front porch in the swing. I would definitely spend more time floating in the pool. I would go to Illinois to see my great fam and go listen to Matt play a show. I would take the doggies on more walks and I think I would go to local outdoor attractions and do trails. Ah well. I don't work in the school system. Boo. I also need to stop slacking on my crafts. It's already almost March and I haven't made the first cake, scrapbooked, sewed, done any photography, etc. Pretty sure the creativity needs an outlet. Hmm.
Good news! The Camster was $309 dollars away from being totaled! Thankfully she is returning home, hopefully tomorrow and will be a good as new! Yay!

Anywho...I just asked Josh if there was anything else I could put on here. His response..."No, not as far as rambling". So, maybe he'll follow with a post of something smart, educational and wise. He's much better at that than me! Love my fella! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment