The pups were big fans of their toys...as evidenced by their short lived lives...not the orange leg already on the floor.
A favorite Christmas Eve tradition...carpet picnic!!
An ornament with his birth date!
She was all about the paper!
One of mine and Sisters gifts this year from the parents included some of our baby stuff. I remember this pillow from when I was very little. My grandmother did the embroidery. I also got the receiving blanket from the hospital and some blankets that were made for me. It was awesome!
David Monroe's tractor hasn't arrived yet...Mayla was sweet enough to let him "borrow" hers until his gets here. :) I see tractor pulls in our future. :)
His first toy from Mama & Daddy....it is a wooden grasping worm thingy. We also got him a book, The Legend of the Candy Cane.
All smiles for Christmas! Everyone is excited about the birth of Jesus!
This face cracks me up. Love her!
My most favorite 11 month old!!!!!!
Maybe my fav photo from Christmas!! I would like to say her face is a result of the perfect gift from Auntie Ang and Uncle J but she is just making the best faces these days!
The Petrey Family Christmas Card this year.....our hearts did indeed grow 2 sizes this year!
Christmas was sure different this year. Mayla was mostly excited about the paper and David Monroe just chilled and slept. Next year will be a completely different ball game. How fun! These babies have blessed our family so much!
Not Christmas related....we got our first two eggs!!!!!
Baby wearing in the Whole Foods. How stinking cute!














No comments:
Post a Comment