Sunday, December 15, 2013

We have had a fun week. It's been cold. I finally got up some wreaths on my outside windows and wrapped a couple presents. Hard to believe Christmas is almost here!! When I wrapped Mayla's present I remember thinking how when Sister was pregnant we talked about how crazy and fun it was going to be having a baby at Christmas. And then shortly after she arrived and we found out about our little babe, how fun it would be with TWO babes at Christmas. I'm so excited. This year will feel just magical I'm sure! YAY CHRISTMAS!! We are so blessed!

Today we had a visit from Sandy and Grandad. We had pizza and cake, celebrated Sandy's birthday and had a little Christmas fun.
 He looks like a little man!
 When I brought David Monroe over to Grandad I said, "Look, here's your Great Grandad!" and he smiled so big. Grandad loved it!
Sitting in a box with his gifts from Grandmum. He was given one of Josh's favorite books and a book that his Grandad had when he was little, a first ornament and other toys. Too cute! 
Wish the weekends didn't go so fast. I just wish the 3 of us could stay home together all the time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment