Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekend!

After all our recent travels and festivities it was really great to have a weekend at home. Friday we started the day with a Dr's appt. We have started the weekly ones and it makes it seem like we are really getting close! Kinda crazy! Everything went great. Then I had a fabulous prenatal massage. I haven't been that relaxed in a long time. It was AHHH-mazing!!! Got home and sat on the porch chatting with mom until Josh got home. Then we went to Danville to meet our Louisville (and college) friends...Amy and Jonathan and meet sweet Ryan for the first time. I didn't get any pics but it was great to have a night with awesome company and catch up.

We got our stroller and car seat this week. The pic is kinda dark but it's a dark blue color. We like it. 
Cheyenne during one of her weird moments on Saturday where she acts like she doesn't understand what I am saying or know who I am. :( 

Saturday Josh had to work but I got to sleep in a bit (which was awesome and much needed!) and then cleaned the house. It felt fabulous. Sandy and Grandad came down for a quick visit and Grandad gave us a rocking chair for our little fella. He says he can remember his Dad sitting in it when he was just a wee little one. Love family stuff! Will have to take a pic of it.After they left, Josh mowed and went for a ran. I had a nap. Then we went out for a little date night. Thought we'd try a place we'd never been in Berea. The food was disappointing but we had a fabulous time sitting outside and enjoying the time together. 
Sunday we had a great morning at church, dinner with the parents and came home to relax. Which consisted of football and napping. Obviously a "not being weird" moment for Cheyenne. She's never weird if I'm on the couch. Nap #2 of the weekend. They make a good Mama sandwich. I couldn't hardly move. I have really loved the extra sleep this weekend. it was much needed. Josh said I kept laughing in my sleep. 

The chickens have enjoyed being outside more. They are so funny. We still only have a name for Cordell but excited to learn their personalities.

 Cordell kept pecking at Josh's thumb. Too funny.

We went for a long walk and the weather was perfect. So beautiful.


It's about time to retire the shirt. It felt pretty tight today. We started weekly pics at Week 15 and hit Week 35 on Friday. He's growing in there. Hard to believe how fast time flies. We have enjoyed this so much!


 Also celebrating today......4 years since back surgery. Talk about time really flying there. Hard to believe that those 4 years ago I was in so much pain and couldn't walk. So thankful for a successful surgery and to be this far in pregnancy and not have any back related issues. Health is a blessing for sure. Much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment