Had a quick trip to Missouri/Illinois this weekend with the parents to celebrate my cousin Matts wedding. It was a loooong short (ha!) trip. Some highlights....exploring Hannibal's history...where my Aunt Barb lives.
I wanted so bad to go to this Chocolaterie and it did not disappoint! We had gelato!
And I was so excited when I saw this old school bottle of Mt. Dew that I just had to buy it. Note: on the way home...passing through Bardstown at a gas station....i saw it in the cooler. Boo.
Well you know I had to see Santie!!!
We panned for gold!!
Lover's Leap was beautiful! Sad story but it was a beautiful day and the weather was perfect!
the next day we traveled on to Illinois for the wedding festivities. matt and hannah had a beautiful wedding...probably one of my most favorite ceremonies ever.
Loved this idea of Hannah's. Such character at this wedding!
Aunt Barbie, Aunt Debbie (mother of the groom!) and us.
Matt built the altar. Note the racks on the top. They're big hunters. :)
Right before Hannah entered..there was a knock on the door. So cute!
She was so stunning and her dress was gorgeous!
Aw look....two of my fav cousins supporting the bride & groom. Aren't they pretty?
Sweet lil cousin Parker!
Dad hamming it up with Matt (the groom) and cousin Clint. Love these guys! They're hilarious!
What a perfect, beautiful wedding they had. Congrats to the Bordenkirchers!!!
In other news....i've been doing this most days. Lil boy is growing and so are my feet!





















No comments:
Post a Comment