Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekend

The weekend was lovely. We started our registries, had some pool time, dinner with the parents, all that good stuff. It stormed. We lost more limbs. Boo. Tree is getting trimmed asap. Sister picked these up for our lil fella. Cute huh?

 And we are at 25 weeks! He's moving tons. I think I have eaten more Lucky Charms in the last months than anything else. In trying to think about the hardest thing since being pregnant, (and sorry to those who have endured lots of unpleasant symptoms during this time) but it would be grocery shopping. It's not that food is an issue or makes me sick. It simply just doesn't sound appealing. I can go and buy cereal and milk no prob. But meal planning? How was I doing a monthly meal plan not that long ago? I figure if that's my complaint, I really have no complaints and I'm feeling super thankful and blessed for that! :)
 Oh Lookie here. the difference of 10 weeks!



Our beautiful evening skies. Love love love.


 Anywho...we are getting ready to hit the sack and I love that it's so loud outside with crickets, frogs and whatever else that we don't need our sound machine to sleep. YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment