Saturday, July 27, 2013

PIcs pics pics

Look how big the babies are getting! If you look close you can see they're starting to grow their "real feathers"

 We enjoyed a lovely dinner outside this week. The weather has felt like fall!
 Came home and found an escapee!
 she's like....what is going on???
 Mom and I went shopping on friday and got to have lunch with sister. Yippee!
 Saturday we worked on this for a while. Well, they were working. I supervised. Until we hung the metal. I did help with that.
 Poor Ellie girl. She was too tired from watching everyone work.

 New baby!
 Mom and I went to check the cows. Look real close....there were about 10-15 butterflies. So pretty!



 She's such a lady!
 the kitty. crazy thing. this is the one that rode to our house underneath the car. geez.
 going out to dinner!


it was fun despite taking 2 hours to receive and eat our food. oh well...the mini blizzards made it better. :) happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment