Sunday, July 14, 2013

Crazy July

It has been a weird July. So much rain, storms and then a couple days that I was convinced was fall. I mean, i actually decided not to go to the pool because  it wasn't hot enough. Crazy. So we had this big storm and lost some limbs out of the sugar maple. Boo.

 Thankfully not a lot of damage and cleanup wasn't bad. (Thanks dad!) Oh! we got some baby chicks. 6 girls and a rooster. In this pic, this lil gal is just 3 days old. We are so excited about them. No names yet but we are thinking some old school fancy names for these girls. They are buff orpingtons. They'll have fluffy butts. They are pretty girls! We weren't planning on getting them but an order came in at Josh's work as a mistake and they needed a home. They are so cute!
 This just cracked me up. Coty put his little paws where the babe was being all squirmy. Funny!
 Saturday, Josh's mom and Grandad came down. We spent time outside and cooked out. We even got to enjoy lunch outside before a storm rolled through. It was relish! Sandy brought all the goods!
 YUM!!!
 Lazy babies. I think it's so cute that Coty is smiling in his sleep!
 More pics to come of sweet girl but when I saw this pic I was like....Who is that kid?!?!?! She's growing up so fast! She's 23 weeks! Love that girl!
On a sadder note.... our sweet Buddy did not make it. We have so enjoyed having him the last few weeks and he was so sweet and loveable. We are glad he's not suffering though. Today is our first day not heading out to the barn. Sad. Looks like it's gonna be a hot week. Blugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment