Very exciting this week.....Josh and I celebrated 3 years since my back surgery. Hard to believe that much time has gone by. Feel entirely different. So blessed. To celebrate....we decided to run a 5k. We haven't ran a 5k since last October and even then, we walked some of it. So it felt like a great accomplishment. I was super excited too when RunKeeper told me of my achievements on that run. 
Yippeeee!!! Love doing these kind of things with the Hubs. He's awesome. This past weekend we did our grocery shopping for the month. We came in under budget which was exciting and our few meals that we have had since, have been great! I also got a bushel of apples. The last 3 days I've been working on getting them up. That's another day though. Last but most certainly not least....I leave you with a picture of my most beautiful sister who carries her baby girl so perfectly. Sister is truly one of those women that is just radiant in her pregnancy. Tomorrow she will be 7 months pregnant. Can't wait to meet this little sweetie pie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment