Saturday, September 15, 2012

EEK.

I am so behind. Lots of exciting things have been happening in Holcomb-land. ;) Let's see...us Petrey girls celebrated Kansas' birthday with a trip to Cracker Barrel. It was lots of fun. Love spending time with these girlies!
I spent almost a week in Louisville for a conference for work. That was awesome because I got to spend time with Danville and Louisville friends/co-workers and spend my evenings with my Louisville friends! The first night I met Paula and Adam for a running group. It was great fun and then we had dinner at Whole Foods. Sadly aside from my shoes the only pic I got was a super blurry one of Paula and me running through the Highlands. It's my shoulder and her blurry face.I was super looking forward to that. Oh and I got new running shoes which i was SUPER pumped about.
They've been especially great since I seem to hate all shoes. I met up with these two wonderful girls, Gina and Amber for some much needed girl time. Cannot wait until they come down in November. YIPPEEEEEE!!!
Got to spend some time with my ole MH (maryhurst) girls...Jeannie, Jenny and Em (we miss you Sara and Chris!!)And super excited for Girls Christmas at my house this year! WOOHOO!! We always take a bunch of silly photos....as evidenced by....
Of course, the fun nights with Penney, Toni and Jason too. I miss them lots.
As good of a time as I had, I missed being home terribly. As soon as I unpacked, this is what I found. I think Cheyenne missed Mama too.
Oh, we got a new washing machine which was a HUGE blessing as ours was on the downward spiral. We have been so excited that we were actually BUMMED when all our laundry was done. Whoever feels like that?!?! He is especially excited about it's energy saving capacity!
Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment