Saturday, September 22, 2012

Catching Up

I feel like I slower and slower with my posts. :/ I don't really have a reason. It's not that I'm TOO busy, but I sometimes feel that way. Anywho....to catch you up...last weekend, best i can remember...we went to Bear Wallow with our church family and that was fun. It felt like fall. We did a hayride to the pumpkin patch, went through the corn maze, had a bonfire....good company. All that good stuff. Here are a couple snapshots of the night. 

On Sunday, we took directory photos after church then Amy and Jonathan, some Louisville friends came down to bring a pup they were "re-homing". His name is Kody and he is a beautiful silvery/gray Schnauzer. Our preachers family were opening their home to him. It was so cute watching the transition. I love seeing the excitement and love that is shared between a family and a new pet. Makes my heart happy! Even better, we got to spend some time with our friends for a bit. Yay! This past week has been busy. We are at the end of our fiscal year at work and that is always a big ole crazy. Had some things in the evening to do but we were so excited to see our friend Sean do a comedy show in Danville. We loved going to his shows in Louisville and was so excited he was gonna be closer. He is great with his comedy and gives awesome hugs too and we were so excited to spend some time with him. My face and head hurt from laughing so hard. He's the bomb. Ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment