Thursday, May 3, 2012

We are God-parents!!

It is so exciting!!! A while ago our friends Heather and Frank had to say goodbye to their sweet Aggie girl. They knew in time they would want to add to their family again. Unexpectedly, Frank came across a lady who had a dog Pip. and OMG. Pip was Aggie all over. I mean, just seeing the pic, it could totally have been Aggs. Anyway, it turns out Pip has just fathered a litter. And the Brooks will be welcoming their sweet boy in just a matter of weeks! I seriously about cried when Heather asked us to be his God parents. I mean really, how awesome is that. I love my friends, especially those who love their babies. Say what you will, pets are our family and God created them. They bring us such joy. So here he is with his daddy. Frank looks so excited and proud! Introducing... Newman (middle name to be determined) Brooks.
I cannot wait to kiss his sweet little face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment