Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Bride to Be!!

SUZ IS GETTING MARRIED!!! Suz is one of my ole college roomies. She has found an amazing guy Davey and will be a June bride!! This past weekend her and a couple girls came down and we went White Water Rafting to celebrate her bachelorette weekend. It was seriously one of the coolest experiences I've ever had! We had the BEST time! We rocked the rapids (except for one where we flipped it felt like I was stuck in an underwater tornado and Holly got me back to the safety of the boat!) On that is when Suz and I lost our sunglasses. BOO! Anyway... obviously I have very few pics of this day but should have more soon because Amanda somehow kept her camera dry despite our boat flip and a somewhat annoying guide who threw her in the water. Anyway...we had a great time navigating the river with our "power sticks." After our day on the river I introduced the girls to Mighty Dollar and we got some ice cream at Twisted Pineapple. We spent the rest of the night at the house, chilling around the bonfire. We had a FANTASTIC time. I am SOOO excited to celebrate Suz's wedding day. YIPPEEEEE!!!
Bring on the wedding fun! woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment