Sunday, January 15, 2012
Weekend!
Friday night we went up to see Sandy. We had some yummy tomato soup and grilled cheeses and hung out for a bit. Then we went to SIster and Bobs and started crafting. The Valentines Extravaganza is coming up and we decided to make some jewelry to sell. Or hopefully sell. :) So we got started and watched tv. The boys rocked out on their guitars and played video games. Then Sister hooked me up with an amazing bath. They have this sweet jacuzzi tub thing. She lit me some candles, and I laid in the hot bubbles for about an hour. She kept coming to check on me. Haha. I ended up dozing off. It was incredibly relaxing. I told Josh I think we need one of those! Saturday we went to Hobby Lobby (YIPEE!!!) and got a few things we needed and worked on the jewelry all day. We made lots of things. No sneak peeks at the moment. But you should definitely come to the community center on Feb. 11th to stop by our table (and the other awesome vendors) for some gifts for your sweeties or other valentines at rocking' good prices! And for locally made products! Believe it or not, no photos exist for the weekend. Boo. I'll try harder next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment