
Despite the recent frigid temps, we did have a lovely day and the girls took advantage.
We made some Auntie Ann's pretzels and they were DE-LISH! I even wore my apron and bakers hat, which of course there is a picture of but it is not good at all. So you can just picture that one. :)

Ended up with a 24 hour stomach bug that was HORRID yesterday. I have seriously never hurt like that in all my life. Aside from the constant turmoil in my belly, fever, headache and my body ached so bad it hurt to touch it. Laying in bed hurt. I stayed home and in bed all day. The dogs loved it. They slept and snored and rooted me outta the bed pretty much. I however, could not sleep. So I laid in a quiet house for hours. It wasn't as relaxing as it sounds. I couldn't sit to read or use the computer and my body couldn't tolerate the couch. It was just ....blugh. Sooooo glad it is over. although the bod is a bit sore today, I am a zillion times better! I just re-read that and it sounds a bit dramatic- ah well...it seriously was horrid. :) Very thankful to feel better. I worked most of the day, helped dad feed hay and we went to the community center and walked. Got home and got the chickens up for the night, did some laundry and dishes. Waiting for the hubs to come home so we can have dinner and a little bit of relax time before finishing our last work day of the week. Hope your week has been lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment