Sunday, February 27, 2011

Decor

A couple pics of some progress with decor. We're still working. :)

Obvious enough :)

Yeah, sorry about my sweatshirt...


Mom got me this sign for Valentine's Day. I absolutely LOVE beans & cornbread. Like it's my ALL TIME favorite food. So of course when she saw this, she had to get it for me. The frame thingy I bought at the flea market this weekend for $6. A local gal makes them.

We re-arranged our bedroom. Still love the new bedspread. Tossing around ideas for the headboard. We still like the idea of old barnwood but we also like the thought of making one out of tobacco sticks. We shall see. :)

This isn't done yet...I have a couple stars that will go underneath it...but I thought it was so cute! This is in the kitchen.
We also worked on the pantry today. Organizing yes, but putting things in jars...stuff like that. I want to make labels for them. We've also painted the letters (our initials) for the picture wall. Decided instead of putting the vinyl decal on the wall in the laundry room, we're going to put it on a distressed looking piece of wood. Hope we like it!

1 comment: