Monday, January 10, 2011
Weekend Fun!
We have had a wonderful weekend! Saturday was spent getting a hair cut, which was fabulous. I love having my hair washed! We worked on the house, Josh painting trim and mom and I finishing up the curtains. We had a yummy dinner of homemade chicken noodle soup (my Grandpa Curtis' recipe) and some yahtzee. In bed by 10. WOOHOO!! :) Sunday, Dan came out early and the boys worked on the antenna most of the day. They were successful!! We get 18 channels over the air. YAY! One of them is a craft channel!! While they spent time together, I went into town and hung out with my fabulous friend and old college roomie, Andi. We went to the flea market, mighty dollar (of course) and hung at her house. I got to love on Skitzy (her sweet pup) and we planned lots of craft projects. It's so great to be back in town! And we still have snow on the ground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment