Friday, October 1, 2010
This is good.
I am furloughed today....thanks to the struggling state budget. So to celebrate my mandatory day off witthout pay...I decided to have a fabulous day! I slept in til 8am! I did laundry, made the bed, the dishes, cleaned the bathroom, packed our stuff for the weekend (going home to work on the farmhouse!) and then got ready. Went to the gym for a class that totally kicked my butt then to the library. I checked out the DVD Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin Patch....a must watch for fall! ANd a book on Reba and Marley & Me. Came home, showered, had a lovely pbj, settled in on the couch with my sweet pups who are already sacked out....started my knitting and Charlie Brown watching. What a great start to the day! If only the hubs could be at home with me! Oh and I also have my pumpkin cinnamon spice oil burner going. Have I mentioned that I LOVE FALL?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Make the most of the free time!
ReplyDeleteLove that you rented Great Pumpkin Patch. he he
:) I own the Thanksgiving and Christmas Charlie Brown dvds. Just throwing that out there.
ReplyDelete