Sunday, September 12, 2010
More Progress!
Worked on the farmhouse this weekend! Josh got started on sanding the edges of the floors and I got all of the walls washed in the kitchen. Then the belt on the sander broke and my moppy thing broke. So we decided to take out the massive cabinet in the bathroom. It really opened it up a lot. The we decided to just go on and pull out the vanity. I already knew this, but this weekend just reiterated that i have the strongest husband in the world! :) Anyway, then we started tearing down tile. That was fun and I saved some of them to do some craft projects on later. Then we tore out the big cabinets in the laundry room. It was exciting! We also had our first storm there. It was amazing to see the storm come in. I tried to take pics but they didn't come out real good. We also had a fella come out to discuss some options and cost for doing some work. That went well. We ended up coming back home early afternoon and making a trip to Lowe's. We picked out a couple floor stains to try, looked at appliances, water heaters, pedestal sinks, etc. Oh and some paint swatches. Productive trip. AAANNNDD.....check out these two perfect pumpkins that were found growing behind the barn. Aren't the lovely? Yay fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment