We celebrated birthdays! Mom and me. I love having our bdays so close. I didn't take a lot of pics but Sister did...she just hasn't shared them yet. Ahem...Sister. Anyway....we did get a lot of pool time in and I do believe little David Monroe is a water lover!
The Backs came in for the bday weekend. We had yummy picnic foods and just a relaxed ole time. us girls played some basketball and went for a night swim. It was the same weekend as Relay for Life and we could see the luminaries floating up in the sky. It was so pretty. Dad was waiting in expectation for his surgery, so he was in a lot of pain still but managed to sit outside with us Petrey girls and we talked about old times. That was awesome. Our fellas were inside with the sleeping babes, just letting us have some original Petrey time.
Doesn't he look like a big boy in this photo?
Going through some old pics and came across this one. Can you find me and Josh? this was the first day we met. We were working at Maryhurst and having team building at the Convent. We talked a lot this day and when I went home, I told my friend about the new guy that had such "pretty eyes". Just a couple short weeks later we hung out for the first time. This was such a fun group. Maryhurst gave us great friends and two married couples out of this photo!
David Monroe was helping me do some housework.
Our friends Jenny and Jeremy came through town and got to meet DM for the first time. He enjoyed some play time with their sweetie pie Ellie!
Celebrating DM's 8 month old self. How is he 8 months?!?!
We had our Homemakers Annual County Meeting and the theme was USA vacations. Our club did Las Vegas. Mom was dressed as Tony Bennett and performed "I Got You Babe" with some other celebrities...(Cher and Celine Dion). I was a high roller at the poker table. Hilarious. We love dressing up.
OH! This was my birthday gift from Josh. Remember these toys? He had two disks made. One of David Monroe and us and the other of pics we love. He is so thoughtful and creative!
More to come!







No comments:
Post a Comment