Mother's Day started with mimosas and blueberry loaf with my mama on the front porch. It was such a beautiful morning and I enjoyed spending it with the woman who has sacrificed so much for me. I am so blessed. After our little treat, we got busy finishing up the food & such before everyone came. Sister, Bob, Mayla and Sandy all came for the afternoon. It was great having everyone together and celebrating.
May May had made a beautiful flower pot for her Gim. It was hard work! :) Isn't she adorable?!?
Her work of art!
Oh my. She is so talented!
Everyone made my first Mother's Day so very special. Mom, Dad and Sandy all gave me gifts to "treat" myself...which I will thoroughly enjoy! Sister made me an awesome collage of David Monroe in a frame that I put up in my office. Josh and David Monroe gave me the best cards ever. I am so thankful for my husband!!!! He also gave me a canvas that has a photo of me reading to David Monroe. He is so thoughtful. It is the best feeling to know you are loved and appreciated by your family. I hope the "moms" in our lives feel that same way. We are so thankful for the Moms that God blessed us with. David Monroe made Gim & Grandmum tea towels with his foot print and a mug with his photo.
OH!!! and a fun Mothers Day gift....I'm always complaining about razors....Josh got me a shaver of the month membership! They'll send me new blades each month! It has been fabulous. Love that man!
Strawberries came in!!!! I preserved lots. YUMMMMMMY
Look who is now sitting on his own. He also got his first tooth. This was all in like....3 days. Crazy.
His first ride in the new (to us) jogging stroller. He loved it!
First trip to Bluebird!!
First family stroll!
Getting ready to plant the garden. Hope it does good.
Sweet times with Great Grandad. We love seeing him.
There have been lots of good memories being made around here. Feeling so blessed!



























No comments:
Post a Comment