Friday, February 28, 2014

Well hello there...

Guess what? It's still winter. Blah! :) For real though...all the snow has been pretty but I am over these frigid temps. My goal is to not let the blog be consumed by David Monroe but let's face it...he's pretty awesome so it just may be. But since it's been too cold to venture outside....honestly not a lot has been going on. Or at least not a lot of pictures to show for it. BUT...this is EGGciting...we have started selling our eggs! In the first week we have had 7 dozen go out. Fun times sharing the love.
 Speaking of love...my own lovey sent this surprise to my office one day. It totally made my day. How sweet is he? Plus..I love plants. I'm gonna try real hard to keep it alive!
Oh look...me and sweet boy!

 Here he is at 17 weeks!
 He is getting so good at mirroring and he started making this face with an MMMMM sound because that's what I was doing. My kindergarten photo....we almost have the same look. Ha!
 Mr. Fancy Pants!
 A John Deere fan...just like his Papaw!


 He is growing way too fast but it's so cool to watch him learn new things. He is SO vocal. It's really funny. Squeals, growls, grunts, shrieks. He has the cutest laugh and best smile. He will be 4 months old tomorrow. Wow. He is wearing 0-3 months clothes and has recently outgrown his newborn diapers. He is still eating 4oz every 3-4 hours but i think he's about ready to bump up some. At night he has been blessing us with a lot of sleep! He is usually down by 7:15 and most nights sleeps until about 4:30am. He'll eat and sleep again. He's a fabulous baby. Next week we have his 4 month check up and shots. I'm excited to see how he's grown!

And now...because she is THE CUTEST niece in the world.....


 Look at her teefers!!!!!



Oh I love this girl SO much! Cannot wait to see her tomorrow. I am going to smother her with kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment