Well it's been busy around here. Work, play, eat, sleep. You know. :) Most nights after David Monroe is in bed, I am ready to go to sleep too. It's appropriate to be ready for bed by 7pm right?
Little boy has got some serious skill on his mat. He loves it!
I had my first cup of coffee. It made me feel like an adult. Can't say i'm a fan but it maybe something I have occasionally. My friend Erin at work had me try it. It's just plain ole black coffee with cool whip in it. I liked the cool whip. It was when the coffee crept through that I was kinda like...um.... :)
I have a new title. I am the house mattress. Ha! Love having these 3 babies on me. It's like having 3 little heaters. Can't complain about that! Blessed!
Oh this smile. :)
All ready to go to Cousin Mayla's 1st Birthday party. Everyone wears sweat pants with button up shirts, right?
We were reading David & Goliath. At one point while reading I said, "And David Monroe picked up a pebble..." and Josh and I were like...wait...what? Ha! He loves books. I love reading to him.
13 weeks old in this pic! I love this outfit. This was also the first day he wore shoes. They were so cute and he loved looking at his feet!
Playing with Mayla. Note the hands on her arms. She didn't seem to want to squeeze his head this time but we thought...we better be safe!
Oh i just wish i could be with this boy 24/7!!!!!
It was really cold so we thought we'd try on hats to see which covered our ears best. Some were a little big.
14 weeks here!! Look how he is growing! He is so animated. He has become really vocal. It's so funny!
Rocking some tummy time!! He slobbers like crazy when we do this.
Just chilling with my sweet boy!!!
So happy it's the weekend. Today, David Monroe and I took the puppers to the Groomers, went to Kmart, visited Daddy at work and picked up the pups. He was fantastic. And I felt super accomplished that we did this successfully....does it matter I was in my comfy clothes? Oh well...at least I was clean. :) Happy weekend to all! We plan on chilling at home, keeping warm and having some good family time. Yippee!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment