Monday, January 20, 2014

12 Weeks. Wow.

Tomorrow our little guy will be 12 weeks old. How is that possible?
 Some facts about this little fella: He looooves to be talked to and makes a lot of noises. Sometimes we think he's telling us "Hi". He makes a lot of squeaks and coos.  He's becoming very vocal. It's really adorable. He has the BEST smile. When he is not in his cloth diapers, he is still in newborn dipes. He has some newborn clothes he's still able to wear but mostly in 0-3 months. He usually eats about 3 1/2oz each feeding. He gets excited when you put his bib on him. If I had to guesstimate his weight...I would say he is around 10lbs by now. His eyes continue to be a deep blueish gray. Just this week he started really playing with a toy....a ball. He loves his activity mat and doesn't mind the bouncy seat too much. He loves being read to and I sing to him a lot. I'm not a good singer but he doesn't seem to mind. :) He usually sleeps in 4 hour stretches at night and loves to be swaddled. His neck control is coming along great and he has started noticing his hands and feet.




 He loves this ball!


We are so blessed to have this sweetie pie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment