Got this new bedspread. I dig the oldie style. The pups are not fans. Sadly it means "no more doggies sleepinnnng on the bed!" :) kinda makes me sad too.
![]() |
| He smiles even when he sleeps. |
Had Homemakers this week and mom hosted. She had the lesson and it was on Edible Arrangements. She worked SUPER hard on these and they turned out great!
Today (Friday) was a fabulous day. It was so pretty outside. I spent the day with Mom. Made 15 half pints of strawberry jam and a couple quarts of preserves. OMG. SO DELISH! I think i need more berries to make more preserves!!
Then we just sat outside in the sunshine. Well, she sat. I laid. :)
Love seeing the new babies in the field!!
![]() |
| Sweet Cocoa! |
| Don't these babies have the prettiest blue eyes?? Looking forward to the long weekend. YAY! |










No comments:
Post a Comment