Can't you just imagine seeing llamas, alpacas, goats, mini horses, cattle......wait. :)
I got to keep Miss Pretty and was so proud of her for being such a good girl and letting me read books to her!
I mean seriously, does that grin just not freakin melt your heart?!?!?!
The pups got some good snuggles. This is pretty much their daily routine. The good life.
Crazy cloud. But so pretty. Ah look, our sweet niece again!!
Look how big Ebert is!! What a difference a year makes!!! He went from a fragile 4lb'er to 79lbs!!!!!!
He is the sweetest guy ever and has fantastic manners. He is one lucky little (big) boy and is spoiled rotten!!!
We celebrated the Mothers and had a wonderful time with our family! We are so incredibly blessed with our Moms and are so grateful for the many many sacrifices they have made over the years to provide for, care and love us. Not enough words to thank them and share our appreciation. Hope they felt very loved!!
All the moms and Sandy getting to hold sweet Mayla for the first time!!
Mayla's awesome cousin Makinlee!!
Her first Mama's Day!!! She was thrilled with her present! HA!!!
3 Generations of Petrey Girls!!!
I mean for real....can't get enough of this sweet face!!!
Well just getting home from a conference in Louisville for a couple days. Ready to chill out with the fam. So happy I got to see so many of my favorite coworkers and friends!!!























No comments:
Post a Comment