Daddy's got some cows that are calving. We absolutely watching them, especially when they run. This one was just born that day. She is adorable!
![]() |
| Best I remember, this fella was a day or so old. |
| One of the few puny snows we got. Boo! |
| Still....what a beautiful day! |
That weekend we also went to the National Championship Tractor Pull, one of our favorite events of the year with mom and dad. I was sick all week and still fighting this crud but it did not stop me! Once again...sadly the John Deere did not take any classes...BOO...infact...a Massey Ferguson won! Dad cheered big time for the underdog since there was only one MF and like...8 JD in the class. I was still disappointed. But once we got home, he keeps talking about what a disgrace it was. Too funny! Despite my love for JD, this tractor is a fav of mine. We've seen it pull several times.
For some reason the rest of my pics from the Pull haven't uploaded yet so maybe next time. Can't wait til next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment