Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oh me...

Maybe a goal for 2013 should be to become a better blogger. Whoops. So December...where have you gone? On the 5th....we said our goodbyes to the Camster. A dude jumped a median and hit Josh. Thankfully he was ok but as you can see, the Camster was not. Over $8400 in damage...she was totaled. :( She's been a fantastic car. I got her 9 years ago. She had 272,000 miles on her. We had a lot of fun in this ole girl. She definitely would have made it to 300,000. Sad day.


We ended up getting this little thing....Josh really enjoys driving her. She's seems like a good one so far. Funny....one of my BFF's in highschool had this same identical car brand new. Had a lot of memories in that car. Kinda took me back. :) Her name is Sparkle. 


I completed by first sewing project that was 100% on my own. I made a hot/cold pack for Joshs mom for one of her Christmas gifts. I was pretty pleased with myself. Yippee!



I think I will be much more ready to tackle new projects on it now. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment