Despite the cold, we still went to Lex to participate in the Thriller parade. A bunch of zombies get together, learn the Thriller dance and re-enact throughout the parade. It is crazy fun and it makes me feel like a celebrity. Ha! The crowd goes wild when the music cues and the dancing begins. FUN!
Oh and my costume for work....I was the Tootsie Pop Owl. Now this costume required much more effort. A lot of feathers to cut and sewing to do. But it was comfy and fun. You all know it doesn't take much to get me to dress up! :)
There have been other things going on aside from dressing up.... two of my BFFs from Louisville came to visit!!! I absolutely LOVE seeing them and I'll admit...it makes me feel pretty darn special that they give up a day with their families to come spend time with me. I had some fun things planned for us. They got to try all the goods I put up this year...salsa, corn, green beans, apple butter and took home a jar of apple sauce. We cleaned our rings, did our nails and they brought old wedding photos and kiddo photos to look at. Just a relaxing day with the girls. Love it. They are so important to me. We had good times. :) I was sad to see Gina & Amber go...but excited to see them again soon!
These just make me laugh. Love these girls!! OH! And in other news...my headboard is finally up. It adds a totally different look to the room. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment