Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh blog land...

Hello blog readers! (aka...Dana.) :) So sorry for the lapse in posts. There are many to come. Honestly, the thought of blogging about the Vacay (Charleston & Bahamas) feels a little overwhelming at the moment. (How will I decide which of the 500+ pics to upload? ) It has been nonstop for the last two weeks. Since we left and came home from vacay, I have had one full day at home and it was spent working on closets, switching summer/winter clothes, etc. Work has been overwhelming. That is my word for the day. I wish for a couple days off or a free weekend to just do some things at home and relax. Maybe watch a red box and make a pizza with my Lovey. A day to do nothing. Nothing scheduled. Ah well....we'll have one soon I'm sure. Til then, rest assured that I'm keeping track of what needs to be blogged about. While on vacay, I even kept a log of what we did every day, just for blogging purposes! :) Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment