Since being back home, I keep saying I wanted to go to my old high schools football game. I've known Jennifer my whole life. We decided we needed to go to a game! So we bundled up and headed to the ole place. It looked different. It was homecoming. I realized the band wouldn't be performing the half time show. I'll be honest....that was my main reason for attending. :) Once a bandie, always a bandie! :) They hardly played the whole game and after the homecoming court, they stood in front of a section of bleachers and played SOMETHING....that we could hardly hear. Talk about disappointment. Oh well. We still had a fun time.

The boys showed up the 2nd part of the game. We went to get hot chocolate. They were out. :( But the Maroons won. It was a good game. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment