Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Much needed

I have a great husband. We all know this. He is so considerate. This weekend he went to finish the floors at the farmhouse....which look awesome by the way. He's taken on this task without my help (thanks to my awesome back that would be super sore if I tried being on my hands and knees doing that). He did have the help of his mom this past weekend which was greatly appreciated. So while he was working away, I had a much needed girls weekend with the two girls I love most....my mama and sister! We started off enjoying some yummy dinner that Sister made....Moroccan Cous Cous and some red wine completed with my spice cake. Yum.
Saturday we shopped. We went to the JCPenney outlet where I got these curtains for the kitchen.

We went to the Christmas Expo. It's awesome. A bunch of vendors set up at the Fairgrounds and you can buy anything you could possibly want. Real unique stuff. I've been looking forward to it since mom and I went last year. We had so much fun. Our first stop was lunch at the Cattlemens Association. Best burger and fries you'll ever eat. I literally did my best in jumping and clicking my heels! So excited! It was great!
Mom got us each these necklaces. This is what the moon looked like the night I was born. Isn't that cool?
And the earrings made out of silverware that I LOVE. I also loved the man who sold them to us.
Such a fantastic weekend. I wasn't ready for it to be over but I was sure happy to have my Lovey back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment