Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Introducing...

 David Monroe Holcomb!! Born 10-29-2013 at 2:52 pm. He weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

His first photo!


I love the emotion in this picture.



Meeting Gim!

Meeting Aunt Sister...Aunt Mayme? Aunt Amy? Oh well...we'll figure it out. :) 

First time being held by Daddy.

Meeting Grandmum



Proud Papaw



His first full day of life...10-30...right after the Red Sox won the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going home!

Shortly after....hahaha

First night at home. He loooooves being swaddled.


Meeting his very proud Great Grandad Holcomb

Meeting his Great Aunt Debbie from Illinois

My family :)

First bath...didn't enjoy...peed on Daddy. Still a cutie pie

Before our first Dr. appt. 


Uncle Bobby was excited to meet his first Nephew

Mayla was so excited to meet her cousin she just wanted to squeeze his little head!

OMG. this face. love his smiles
Hey folks...I'm 10 days old!



Love his hair! I'm sure the blog will be full of photos of our sweet boy. He is 2 weeks old today and we had our first snow fall. He is  most precious and we love him so much. Welcome to the Family David Monroe!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite of him is the yawn pic. So adorable!! I finally got to see a pic of you holding him!! Love your family!!

    ReplyDelete