Many birthdays ago....I'm the little tot up front. Happy Birthday to me! I seriously love having a June birthday. I love birthdays period. You should really celebrate all month long. It's the only way to do it right. :) Happy 31 to me!
I worked on the day, which just sucks. I mean, the gals at work were great. Got some cards, candy, milkshake offers, all the goods. But you just shouldn't have to work on your day. I'm a firm believer in that. Anywho...got to have lunch with my fella and after work we went to this new Farmers Market...Market on Main that just opened. It was great. Saw a lot of people we knew, including our Pork people. So we bought some fresh pork chops and homemade mini blueberry pie for dinner. Had a delicious dinner and a fantastic night together.
YUM! :)
So on Friday, Mom and I ran some errands. This little consignment shop I'm going to gives 10% off to expectant mamas on Fridays. Woohoo! I got a few things for our lil guy. Then we hit the pool. It wasn't too crowded. Real relaxing. Will be so glad when moms is ready and there is no one. :)
So once we got to Sisters, Josh and I surprised the grand parents to be with a trip to an ultrasound to see the babe! For about an hour we got to watch him be all squirmy, wave at us, suck his thumb, hide his face and smile (one was a big grinchy smile-haha!) It was a lot of fun. Sister of course knew about it!
Love sharing birthdays with my mom!!!
My beautiful gift from Sandy. I love my Pandora bracelet and adding to it. She wanted me to pick out a bead to represent our little fella now that we knew it was a HE. :) I picked the blue bead. Love love love.
And.......now we are 21 weeks! He's the size of a banana...about 10.5 inches. Feeling movements and Josh actually felt him for the first time on my birthday. That was pretty exciting!
Well, I got the house mostly clean, Josh has been working outside, the pups are snuggled up here and I could really go for a nap with my fabulous pillow. Hmm........ excited for the week and especially the weekend....keeping Mayla on FRIDAY!!! YAY!!! and having a girls weekend with my Louisville friends!Yipee!









That pillow looks awesome!!! What a fun birthday weekend!!!
ReplyDelete