Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ah geez. where does the time go???

Ah the weather is getting nicer and it's getting harder to stay inside! We've been doing lots of little bits lately trying to prepare for Spring. Finally got the yard mowed and it smells so fabulous outside. The birds, crickets and other critters are SOOOO loud and we are just loving it! This weekend we got all our winter/summer clothes switched out and some spring cleaning done. Felt good! We are so ready for some spring. YAY! Here's some other things we've been doing lately.


Well I went to an auction in search of some good sturdy bedroom furniture. Didn't snag any of that but did stumble across this great find. Our hope is to use it as a vanity when we do our bathroom remodel and put a sink on top. Think it'll look fantastic!

We have enjoyed some fabulous days outside!

Oh! Check my cool new pink fishing pole. I got it at an auction for $12. WAHOO!!

Sweet girl being silly with Papaw! This was a little bit before she tooted on him. I saw the video, it was loud. HAHA!
Love her smile. I mean seriously, she is the cutest!

She likes to do a big stretch when she wakes up! I was lucky enough to get to keep her on day and we had big fun all day. Lots of playing, snuggling and napping. She's such a good girl!!

We celebrated Hubs 31st birthday with some of our family. What a great day. Love celebrating him, he is the most fantastic. Incredibly blessed to be married to him!

Oh Co Co. he's a good boy!

Her first Easter!
Celebrated Cheyenne's 8th birthday today! She is just as spunky as she was when we got her at age 3. Love that sweet face. Will sure try and do better with keeping this thing up to date. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment