One of the things we enjoy most is going to the National Championship Tractor Pull every year (come on February!!!) So things got real exciting when we discovered that one of Joshs' coworkers has a husband who pulls! We went to watch him Saturday and it was FAAAANTASTTTTIIIICCCCC!!!! Most of the tractors in his class did a full pull and beyond! They all got in the sand! In the pull offs, he came in 4th I think. That's not him in the pic but he was the first guy to do it so things got exciting! :)
OMG. I have always told Josh that I would like to be a tractor pull driver for a day! His coworker, Kim and her husband Lewis were awesome enough to take us out back and let us check out his tractor. I've never heard of a Cockshutt tractor before but it was made in Canada and they stopped manufacturing them in 1963 I think. His tractor is a 58 model and he has built it himself. It was awesome. This was the first pull with a new engine in it, I think he was pretty pleased. They were so great about telling us all about it and letting us experience some field stuff that normally we wouldn't have. Super big thanks to them! We are really excited to go watch him at some more pulls!
Fun times. We also had the nachos. You gotta have them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment