Monday, May 17, 2010

Updates

I said to Josh today...we need to update our blog. Neither of us knew what to put on it so it'll probably be another rambling of mine. Ah well. :) We had a fabulous family weekend. Jonathan & Kristina (aka BIL and SIL) are back from Taiwan. It was awesome seeing them and getting to hang out. Had a great time with a bunch of family who came to Josh's moms house. Wish we got to do stuff like that more often.

We've been working on the house a lot. One of my awesome friends came over and did some landscaping and it looks fabulous. We've de-cluttered and organized and trying to keep everything all picked up. Josh and some buddies have worked on dry-walling the bonus room. Currently there are two strangers working on it up there now but they're real nice and I think they'll do a good job finishing the room.

Excited to get the pool opened up and float. Wonder when that'll happen. I dig the cool temperatures though and having the windows open.

Trying to decide what to have for dinner. Josh is at Kindergarten Graduation and I'm on my own. Maybe some watermelon. I got one today. Yummy. Oh, we got our first farm share this weekend! That was exciting! We got mesculin, lettuce, radishes, spinach, onions, fresh herbs, eggs and honey. Excited to making something yummy. Woohoo!

Well, sadly after all this time of no blogging....this is really about all there is! Maybe I'll think of something else later. Go vote tomorrow! I get half the day off! Woohoo! Spending it with my bff and her sweet boys! Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment